Ask STK Global for any legal-related questions of
real estate, inheritance, visa, and your daily living in Japan!
YouTube Channel: Easylegal
Check our official YouTube channel for the newest video updates!
Multilingual hosts from STK Legal will introduce you to the latest introductions of the most valuable Japanese real estate, visa and residence, and life in Japan!
All information guaranteed by Japanese legal and financial specialists, so please enjoy it!
YouTube Info Channel
Free Q&A Platforms
Your FREE online Q&A platform to reach Japanese legal experts!
Feel free to ask Japanese Attorneys, Registered Tax Accountants, Shiho-shoshi Lawyers, Gyosei-shoshi Administrative Procedures and Visa Specialists, and all kinds of foreign professionals living in Japan.
You could ask all kinds of questions about Japanese real estate, visa, and residence in Japan, and any other issues related to your life in Japan!
Free Q&A Platform
Question #82
Rent out my house
I live in Canada and I want to rent out my apartment in Tokyo. What should I do?
Category: social_insurance
2019-10-11 17:50
Answer #1
2019-10-11 17:54
We would like to suggest you seek a local real estate manageme...
* Login to read full answers *
Ryosuke Kimura
Attorney-at-law & Tax Accountant
Japan Tax Calculator
Easy-to-use and updated simulators for taxes in Japan! Need no advanced legal knowledge to use.
Available for Inheritance Tax, Gift Tax, and Income Tax for Real Property Owners, which occurred in Japan.
Japan Tax Calculator
STK Platform Blog
Never forget to check out STK Platform Blog for the information you have never seen!
Japanese specialists in civil laws, taxes, real properties, visas, and residences will introduce their works, share the latest thoughts and valuable pick-up Q&As as your excellent references!
Comming soon